I think it is safe to say that all us mom's and dad's need a sweet reminder of how cute and innocent our little ones really are...
Watch this one...
And this one...
Parenting is the BEST!!!(Now if I could just get my kids to do something really funny so we could win on AFHV)
2 comments:
You're right, I need to repent of my no-comment-leaving days. You got lots of people leaving comments, though. Who needs my opinion? Now my blog on the other hand...you're (almost) the only one that reads it.
Well, kids always do plenty funny things, the trick is to be there with the camera rolling...and without having accidental, unwanted shots in there (which would probably happen to me).
Remember when we heard Elijah and Phillip's diapers come off while we were talking in the other room?
That was sooo blasted funny!!!! Carson and I were laughing so hard! Thanks...I needed a laugh!
Post a Comment