So I look kindof nasty in that first pic but whatever....Elijah took the second one for me! LOL! Well I am actually 18 weeks, these pics were taken last week, I am a slacker. Things are going well the kids are getting excited because I am starting to get "fat" as the boys call it. Robert thinks were are having a girl(which I would love). I still think it is a boy....we will find out on the 3rd of August!

6 comments:
You are TEENY WEENY!! So cute!
So cute! And your hair is so long! I like it a lot! DON'T CUT IT! haha. I still have yet to take a picture of my bump. Maybe I should do that now that I'm 6 months along huh? I'm such a slacker at taking pictures of my self.
Congrats!! You look great! I had no idea you were pregnant. I don't know how you are doing it?? I can barely handle 3!! good luck!!
I love the Prego pics!!!
Super cute! Your kids will love these pictures when they are older!
i love it that you r having another one cant wait to see pics of the new one
love megan
Post a Comment