My mom came down and went to Utah with me and my kids for a few days. It was quite the road trip! We just started potty training Adeline the week before so we had to stop a few times on the way down! One of the times was on the side of the road and grandma was a good sport helping Adeline pee on the rocks! I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself!! Thanks for all your help mom you are the best!!
We were able to spend some time with my grandparents....they are the best in the world and I am so grateful for them and the lives they live!! They are great people and raised a great family and I am soooooo honored to call them mine!
There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your parents and grandparents enjoy your children!
My grandpa LOVES to watch Adeline dance. So this trip we brought her dancing clothes for just that! It was great to see him smile!
The chicken dance.
Gwendolyn enjoyed watching Adeline too!
Adeline giving grandpa a ride in his wheelchair!
We were able to spend some time with my grandparents....they are the best in the world and I am so grateful for them and the lives they live!! They are great people and raised a great family and I am soooooo honored to call them mine!
There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your parents and grandparents enjoy your children!
My grandpa LOVES to watch Adeline dance. So this trip we brought her dancing clothes for just that! It was great to see him smile!
The chicken dance.
Gwendolyn enjoyed watching Adeline too!
Adeline giving grandpa a ride in his wheelchair!





1 comment:
And you never called :( Glad you had fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment