Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little sayings

We were driving home last week and we passed a store I ALWAYS shop at for the kids. Adeline saw it and said, "Mom I want to go look at some clothes." Leave it to the girls to want to go shopping!

Ian got a batman shirt for his birthday so Adeline wanted to wear hers too. She put it on and came to show me. Mom, "WOW Addy are you bat girl?!" She said, "YEAH bat girl to the rescue"....and then ran around the house with her arms out like she was flying.

Are game in the car lately is SLUG BUG. You know those bugs with the canvas tops?!...When Ian sees one of those he says SLUG BUG with topping!

Elijah comes up to me the other day and says mom what is BOOBIES?! (i have learned to keep my composure) I turned to him and asked what he ment. He said, "well I read it on a sign."(we have a store that is called boobies that we drive by quite often.)

PHEW....it could have been worse....the joys of a reading child!

2 comments:

Abby Wright said...

Remember pedital...or how ever you spell it. cars with one head light?

Jordan said...

Ian taught Allison the game of slug bug while he was here. But she kept getting cars confused with slug bugs so now she calls out slugbugs, PT cruisers, and when she sees those smart cars she says "there goes a smarty car"