Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have you seen my car? This is not my car...

So as I was leaving the gym today and I was strolling along headed to my car...making sure the kids don't get ran over...I get to my car and wonder why it won't unlock. I FINALLY realize that it was NOT my car and started laughing.....my kids just look at me and started laughing too. Adeline says "mom you are silly, that's not our car!" I asked Ian why he didn't tell me it wasn't our car (kids are usually more observant) and he just laughed and said I thought it was our car!
Laugh at yourself sometimes!

1 comment:

Abby Wright said...

Ha ha Love this story! I have done it before. Did it at walmart the other day and wasn't looking cause i stuck my key in the door and their was someone in the car. I was so embarassed!LOL