Can't believe it, 8 months old! She is such a character,we just love her to pieces!! Playin' in the sink is one of her new favorite things to do. I think she gets herself dirty while eating on purpose because she knows this is where she will end up! Bibs?! What are those?!?!




*crawling all over
*pulling herself into standing position
*mama, dada, baba
*Shakes her head no-no
*has 6 teeth and is working on number 7 and 8
*follows the kids around the house
*loves her blanket
*puts the back of her hand on her mouth, makes a sound, and starts waving
*growing out of her 6-9 months clothes
*3 bottles a day
*like Elijah to carry her around
*Turns her head to you when you call her name
* Loves otter pops!

2 comments:
I need to see her before Christmas. I might have to fly to Boise for a weekend.
Cute! I can't believe she has 6 teeth!!! Preston just barely got his first 2 bottom ones!
Post a Comment