Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers Day

Wow what a great mothers day! On Friday Ian did a little program at his school...he was supposed to wear Sunday best....yeah right! He had his usual bball shorts and a t-shirt on in the morning for the gym then he came home, closed the door to his room and a few minutes came out asking me if the clothes he was wearing looked nice enough. He had on some nice camo shorts, a brown shirt with a nice color(that matched he said) and some brown shoes....k if you know Ian this was AWESOME!! He looked so great!

The kids came and greeted the moms in the hallway and said welcome to our school...then they escorted us to their spots and showed us where to sit. Next they all sang a couple of songs..Ian sang every word, again if you know Ian this was AWESOME!! Then they read what they wrote on this paper off so everyone could hear! I was so happy he got my age right! There were moms who were 6 and some that were 45 and up(we were all in our late 20's to late 30's)! Next they served us punch and cookies. All the students were so cute and so polite! Thanks Ian, I love you!
Ian colored this little bag for me.......you think I would have brought my camera with me to the school.......grrrrrrr  >(
Robert knows me....he bought me a big bag of chocolates!! =) He also got up Sunday morning and made me breakfast then made the kids some too! It was so cute all day long the kids would come up to me and hug me telling me happy mothers day. Addy was so excited to sing to me in sacrament meeting.....        Me and my kiddos! I love these guys so much and need them even more!
Elijah was bummin' because he left his gift to me at school, but he told me he would tell me all about it! It was a book of coupons..do the dishes, big hug...he said I could use that one more than one time! =) Help in the yard......then he wrote me this poem!
I love you buddy! Thanks for loving me so much and being such a big helper and good example to those around you!
Adeline had made me a cute picture of a flower and the stem was a Tootsie roll......I don't have a picture of it because it got destroyed and eaten before we could get home from church! Little sinkers! Thank you sweetie.........I love you too!

No comments: