Saturday, June 11, 2011

End of May stuffs

I just thought she looked cute!
So Adeline climbs into this pillow(this is a reenactment) it flips over on her and you hear her screaming "I'm stuck get me out"...in a muffled kind of way. Well Robert goes out to see what has happened and can't find her, remember the pillow had flipped on her so she was on the bottom.....it was so funny and Robert was laughing so hard! LOL I was laughing too from the other room because it SOUNDED HILARIOUS!! Addy kept saying, "stop laughing it's not funny!" but we couldn't and pretty soon she was laughing at herself too! K so maybe you had to be there but MAN that was a GOOD laugh!!
Her ballerina, super girl, tangled look........all in one!
So Gweny was sitting there and I guess got bored because this is what she started doing. Then she thought it was funny that I was taking her picture!

No comments: