Adeline got paydo for Christmas and the girls just love it.....yes we haven't had it in the house since 2004...boys are not so neat with that stuff!


K so this Tether ball pole has been the topic of our conversation every day to and from school because it sat outside this home looking so lonely. They boys would say, "just go ask them for it...offer them some money..." Well the Tuesday they got out of school fro Christmas break I did just that I went and asked them if they would be willing to sell it to me...they said you can just have it!! WOOHOO so Christmas Eve Robert and I went and loaded it up and that's what the boys say on the way to church the next day! They love it!


Gweny was running around the house with Ian's goggles on the other night...how could you NOT take a picture of that face!! HAHAHA


Well 2011 it was a great year! Onto 2012 with lots of adventures for the Hallenberger Family!



No comments:
Post a Comment