Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easter

The kids got spoiled once again, by G&G Thomas for Easter. Adeline got this art set!
The boys got two new bey blades that do different stuff!
Gwen got a new swimsuit!
We started a tradition about 3 years ago of heading to G&G Davenports for Easter. We do an Easter Egg Hunt and have dinner. The kids always enjoy it too!
And since we were so close to the Twin Falls Temple Robert and I decided to do some initiatory work while we were there.
The beautiful sunset on our way home.
Addy made this mask in preschool and wants me to put it in the costume box so she can be a bunny for Halloween!

We weren't going to do Easter Baskets this year, but at 9:30 at night Robert decided we should so he headed to Fred Meyer to grab some goodies! He got the 3 oldest Pokemon cards and they were ticked pink! And Gwen loves her new "goggy"!
Ahhhh the Easter Grass, remind me to NEVER get this again!!! They had grass for grass in their room and then the candies were rocks!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Shane and I had that same conversation about Easter grass after Easter too - now I just need to remember next year not to use it! I twas fun to say hi today!