Saturday, June 21, 2008

Water Park

I noticed I hadn't posted in 10 DAYS!! WOW!

My friend Bethany came to town to go to the water park and come over for a BBQ after! It was so much fun...thanks for coming over DUDE!!

When we first got there the water was not on. We would have laughed so HARD if it would have come on right at this moment!






A lady thought they were twins!! LOL...

Brynsley is always so dang cute!!





Addy is doing push-ups like her mommy!! Ok not really...she is almost ready to crawl!

This is why Robert does all the BBQ'ing!! PHEW!!! HOT

I know I know...actually they were pretty good a little on the crispy side!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, it's good to "hear" from you! What fun times! Your two baby girls are so cute! I Loved the binki and sunglasses photo and Addy doing pushups! I have never seen a baby do that straight legged before!! Good times. :)

Jordan said...

So many comments...Ok Adelines legs are almost as big as your calves she is so cute in that red suit! I love the push-up picture, emma used to do that all the time but I could never get a good picture.Those are some serious flames how are your eyebrows?I love your face in that pciture.

Davenports said...

Man..that was fun!! Good times dude! Thanks for letting us come play. I'm so glad we have cameras so we can remember these times. WHAT FUN!!!! And I do have to say...those burgers did taste really good. It might have just been the fact that we were really hungry too?!?

Em said...

I enjoyed your pictures, you are looking so good! I love your BBQ picture, your face is quite funny.
Its good to see you guys :)

Hallenbergers said...

LOL Yeah that's probably what is was...just REALLY hungry!!

A Cheatham said...

Dang girl. You look too good for having 3 kids! I look like I have had 6! Hope all is well your babies are ADORABLE!!!