
On a good note, Ian got his cast off on 6.6.08! He did such a great job too! The Dr. said his arm was healing really well, BUT to keep an eye on him and not let him jump off things for the next two weeks because his arm is still healing...AHHHHHH I want to just strap him to a chair. For the first couple of days he was wondering around like he still had a cast on. I would remind him he didn't have a cast anymore and he would laugh and say, "O yeah.."
2 comments:
Wow, it seems like you have a lot on your hands. I don't know what I will do with myself if I ever get a boy. Geesh!! Well I am sure missing ya all. I workout all by myself, nobody to help motivate or push me! They don't have child care so I have to go at 5:30 in the morning. Yikes!!!
Bummer for Robert, but hurray for Ian! Looking forward to the weekend.
Post a Comment