Sunday, January 11, 2009

Girls Night

So Heidi and I have been talking about doing a girls night out since I moved back! Way to go Heidi in getting us girls together! We had soooo much fun, it was great to be with just the girls!

Rebecca, Lacey, Heidi, Me, Carly, Pam, Steph (sorry about the red eye)

Lacey you did such a great job painting Heidi's toes!

Me doing the trade mark....


Rebecca and baby Timothy...so cute!

Soaking the feet!

Heidi being silly....


I got this facial steamer, foot soaker, manicure set and hand wax set(heaven) from my Young Women when I moved.

Time to bust it out and see what it can do....

Opps!.... (steph can pull the funniest faces!)

Thanks for a great night! I can't wait for the next one!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these!!! We had a great time...Thank you Heidi for letting us use your house! Till next time...

Jessica said...

Looks likes fun! Makes me miss our girls nights!

Davenports said...

JO!!!!!!!!! These make me sooooo sad! I miss you! Your hair is getting long. It looks cute! I really want to come visit....Hopefully I can handle waiting till April. Seriously, I want you to move back!!!!! :(

Jordan said...

FUN!

Sons of Ives said...

Lets do that again!! Tons of fun!

Jensen Memories said...

I also had a great time. I told Heidi she needed to keep your para spa so we can do it all of the time. Thanks for bringing everything. I had a blast