Wednesday, January 7, 2009

*Sledding*

We went sledding a few weeks ago with some of Roberts family and it was such a BLAST! I hadn't been sledding since college(good times huh Kim!) The kiddos loved it! I thought Elijah would be a little hesitant because, well; that's how he is. But nope he was up and on his way down the hill before I even knew it was him! I went down with Ian the first time and we crashed... Robert went down and crashed pretty bad too! All fun and games...Addy loved going down the little hill and being pulled by her brothers!

Addy was realizing that we were done!

Cousin Trey!

Poor Ian, I couldn't find his snow pants that fit him so we dug out last years pair, along with last years coat! O well it worked!


Thanks Heidi for putting it all together! Can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

looks cold...and fun

Gwen said...

it looks like you had fun

Sons of Ives said...

WE DID Have Fun!!!