Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More stuffs...

Some more of what is going on around here!

Addy is really into dogs right now so we turned the dog show on and all three kids loved it! Addy would bark after each dog she saw and would just talk up a storm....the boys would laugh at the fluffy ones, they laughed so hard it made me and Robert laugh too!


Addy is ready to go outside! She always brings me her boots, coat, and hat...sometimes her gloves!

Rebecca came over for dinner the other night and my kids love her baby. They say they want another one! I say ok as soon as I lose the last 15 pounds I have been working on FOREVER!!!! I should really stay away from the sweets! Actually now that I am doing this cleans I have noticed I don't crave them like I did! COOL!!

2 comments:

Jensen Memories said...

You have such will power to do a cleans. Let me know how it goes.

The Higbee Family said...

I love all the pictures. The pigtails are so adorable. Send me an invite when you go private- jen.higbee@hotmail.com