Our sweet Addy has many faces we get to enjoy each day! That is until she gets older and all we will see is >(! But in the mean time here are some that I have caught on camera!
Too cute! I love seeing her different expressions. Sniff sniff, I want to be there to know her! Next time we come to ID...(who knows when that'll ever happen). She is a darling girl. Do you make her hair bows? She always looks so cute, I'm impressed.
5 comments:
Gee, I've seen those last two faces on you at about the same age! Very cute pictures. How about some more of the boys.
She's a ham...KEep the pictures coming of the whole family.
How fun! She definitely has a BIG Personality!
I love her!!!!!
Too cute! I love seeing her different expressions. Sniff sniff, I want to be there to know her! Next time we come to ID...(who knows when that'll ever happen). She is a darling girl. Do you make her hair bows? She always looks so cute, I'm impressed.
Post a Comment