Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes we caved.....

The boys have been asking for a Wii for over a year now....ever since grandma and grandpa got one they have LOVED every second with it.....so we caved and it has been a great tool to get them to do their chores really quickly! We have had a lot of fun with it and they boys bowl better than me, they just LOVE that!

I sat down and made Adeline, grandma, grandpa, and our boss Jason so they would be in the background and on their baseball teams. The boys love having other characters they can relate too....so do we! Next I will do Jody and her family!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! You should get Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games next. We really like that one! (it's the only other one we currenlty own, so maybe we don't have much experience, but I think your boys would like it too)

Kim said...

Wii's rock! That's great to use it as an incentive to get chores done! I love your posts. Addy is a doll! Do you want to come to WY and do a photoshoot for me!? (I'm serious!)

The Higbee Family said...

We haven't traveled that road yet, but I am sure we will someday. It is a ton of fun! ENJOY!