Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Misc throughout the last couple of weeks!

This is how Addy colors!

Addy loves sitting on this because when she does it makes noises...then she gets tuck (stuck)!

I was watching my friends little girl. I put in a movie for them and about half way through this is what I found! =)

Addy not wanting to take her medicine.

Elijah's first science project! Can't wait for more!

We finally have a play ground here at Keeneland Park! WHOOHOO!

Elijah had a buddy come over the other day and they wanted to play the Wii...so did Addy!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Jo! Those were cute pictures of the week. I especially love the movie one with the girl... was that Ian? He didn't look to happy to hold her hand and she was thrilled. HILARIOUS!!!!! Your kids are adorable. :)

Unknown said...

Love your pics...How are you? I miss you and your kids are getting so big...look at everything I am missing out on...love ya

Gwen said...

Wow Jo, that first picture of Addy looks just like you did at that age. It made dad and I laugh and say -- "Looks and acts just like Johanna!"

Jensen Memories said...

I sure hope we get some pics of Kendy and Gabe holding hands like that. Stinkin cute.