We spent Easter at G&G Davenports house.


The next weekend it was beautiful so we took a trip up the Boise river and had some great family fun! Addy had a blast for her first time fishing....


Elijah is doing Soccer for the first time this spring and LOVES it! He is such a natural it's SICK!!! He was one of the fastest out there and made 4 goals!!! OOPS was I bragging?
This is his good buddy Hayden.




My good good friend Bethany came to Idaho to visit family and fit us into her schedule! It was soooo good to see her and the kids again. Thanks Beth for coming over and just chillin with us...we miss you guys already!


Ian turned 4! We didn't want to do a party this year, to much work. So I told Ian he could choose 1 friend and what restaurant he wanted to go to with that friend. He picked Austin and went to Burger King! They had a great time.

We got Ian a bike and grandma Thomas got him that awesome helmet, elbow and knee pads! He loves them.

Then we went to the Andersons house for a BBQ to celebrate them getting into their new house, just happened to be on the day we were celebrating Ian's birthday so we did a cake for him too!
7 comments:
I love your first family picture. It is so adorable!
I can't believe Ian is 4...and Elijah looks like such a great soccer player! And of course Addi is adorable.
Looks like fishing was fun!. Addy will be a great fisherman just like her mom! The boys are getting so grown up. Dad gave Ian the helmet, too. Thanks for the pics.
Cute pics....well except the one with me in it!!!!!! Seriously..you had to post it huh? But I do think it is wayyyyy better than any of the others that we took..Haha! Thanks for letting us hang out. It was fun. We miss you guys so much. The boys keep asking when we get to go to Idaho again. lol. As much as I'd love to come visit...I think that trip was enough for me to handle for the next year or so. LOL! I've been so busy/tired that I haven't even taken my camera out of the van since we've been home. SAD! Pooie on being tired and pregnant!!! ;0)
What fun pictures! I loved Addy's black dress with the white poke-a-dots. So cute!
So much fun, you guys are busy! Elijah is unbelievably big now! I can't believe he's already missing his two front teeth. That's pretty neat. I can totally see Elijah being an awesome soccer player. :) Happe birthday to Ian! We miss you guys! Tell Robert we said hi!
ok it's almost been a month since you have posted...what's up?
Post a Comment