Friday, December 11, 2009

She's Here!!

I will have to say I was nervous for this delivery because I have never been induced before from cold turkey. I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and I was barely a 1 and 50%. So I went walking and to my kick box class on Wednesday and that got me to a 2 and 60%, that was reassuring! They induced me with a gel that usually won't put you into labor. It put me into early labor then he broke my bag of water and 1 1/2 hours later here she was! She came so fast the Dr. actually missed the delivery and these 2 nurses got to deliver her themselves! The one with the dark hair, she is still a student and this was her last day before she graduated so it was exciting for her! LOL I guess it would be.....
The Family in all it's glory! LOL
Gwendolyn Irene Hallenberger
8 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches
I asked the nurses if they had bows and this is what she came back with!! I love it!!
Here she is with her DARK hair!! All the others came out with blonde, so this is exciting!

12 comments:

Jordan said...

what a doll.I wish I was there to hold her...so sweet! Give all the kids big higs and kisses from their auntie.

Kim said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you! She is beautiful!!!

Davenports said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad she made it safe and sound. She's just beautiful! I hope she gets to keep some of that hair! Good job Jo!!

The Pierce Family said...

What a beautiful family you have....congrats on the new bundle!

Jenni said...

What a sweetie! Love her name!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!!

sportyrls said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I'm glad the induction and delivery went well. I love her name too!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Love her name. This is Nicole Logg from tigard first ward.

Jensen Memories said...

Johanna, you look great for just having a baby!! I am so excited for all of you!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I'm glad it all went so well!

Amber Haider said...

Johanna!
I am so excited for you. I can't believe my new little one is already 4 weeks old! Time flies. Enjoy every second of watching her get bigger and bigger before your eyes! And let me know how 4 is. I have a hard time believing I could handle it!

Abby Wright said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!

Maike said...

Hey, I just saw your post now. Congrats on another cutie!