Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Idaho

We started out with Christmas Eve at G&G Hallenberg's. While we were there we sang happy birthday to Elijah(he was not a good boy so he didn't get to go to McDonald's with a friend like he wanted...)Then on Christmas the boys woke up at 5am...NOT HAPPENING...so they went back to bed until 8(much better)Then we went out to G&G Davenports house to see them and for them to see Gwendolyn. Thank you everyone who gave us gifts!! We LOVE them all!! Merry Christmas!!

We didn't have a 7 or 7 candles...Elijah being a math wiz got a kick out of this!

Uncle Horace doing the Birthday spanks!
Thanks G&G Thomas!!

Ohhh how I love having a girl! So cute!
LOL....LOL I laughed sooo hard when I saw this! This hat ROCKS!!! Thanks mom!
Thanks for the Roaster G&G Davenport!
Grandma Hallenberger I love my bread maker!!






Here we are making our beloved Heavenly Hash....My arm was killing me!!


Adeline enjoying the left over Heavenly Hash...we think she had a little to much. After this she was running around the house singing....this lasted for awhile!

No comments: