Elijah had a fun run for his school. This was Elijah's first year doing it and he had a BLAST! Ian was excited because he got to run too.
I only caught a picture of Robert and Ian because I didn't know Elijah had ran ahead!
Adeline wanted to run too so I let her run on the track a bit and just as she started to run the big kids were starting to finish the race and people started to cheer. She thought they were clapping for her and said, "Mom they are clapping for me!" I said yes they are run Addy run, so she ran faster with a HUGE smile on her face!
After the race, I wanted to get Elijah in action since I missed him earlier...they all wanted in on it.
Gweny is soooo smiley...I took this pic to show off the cute headband I made for her!
Elijah had his Science Fair again and this year they are studying life cycles and matter. He chose to do his on the Moon Jellyfish. Good job Elijah we are proud of the great work you do! He drew all those pictures!
We started some ticket jars for the kids...which is working wonderfully(so far) and Adeline decided she wanted to help!
Last weekend was BEAUTIFUL so we decided to hit a park for awhile, man was it nice to get out!


2 comments:
I miss you all. I need some grandma hugs and kisses.
Look at Gweny's legs...I love them! It is so weird to see a kid with brown hair in your family I am so used to your blonde and blue eyed kiddos.
Post a Comment