So I was sitting at the computer, I do that a lot lately(house hunting)and Adeline comes up to me...
"Mom can I have a popfart?"
A what?
A popfart! It took me a second to get into Adeline lingo and realized she meant poptart! I couldn't stop laughing and she just stood there looking and me like, well....?
I finally got ahold of myself and said, "you mean a poptart? She said yes, a popfart! LOL they make me laugh!
"Mom can I have a popfart?"
A what?
A popfart! It took me a second to get into Adeline lingo and realized she meant poptart! I couldn't stop laughing and she just stood there looking and me like, well....?
I finally got ahold of myself and said, "you mean a poptart? She said yes, a popfart! LOL they make me laugh!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! ha ha ha Love it. :)
HAHAHA She is soo cute! I called my nephew the other day and he told me his sister was chocking and he gave her the "hind-leg-remover" I couldnt stop laughing!
Post a Comment