Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hallenberger Reunion 2010

We went up up Grand Jean for this reunion. This was my first time up this way and it was so beautiful! I could live without the horseflies though! The first day was just kind of relaxed....uhhhhh the joys of camping...RELAXING!!

Here the kids are making a little wading pool with grandma Jenny and Johanna(not me).

Yes that is a snake. I think Adeline and I were the only ones not grossed out by it! LOL WOW I have a great tan line!

We went down on the river where there were some natural hots springs and some HUGE rocks as the boys would say. They loved climbing up on them.
Here are all the kiddos in a little pool we made....nice and warm!
Me Heidi and Johanna. She is an foreign exchange student from Germany that lived with Heidi and her family their senior year...she was back for a visit!
Oh ya you better believe it!
The boys really like playing chess. Not sure how they learned how to play but they almost beat grandma Jenny a couple of times!


No comments: