Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Hallenberger Reunion

Oh this family likes to shoot and hunt so that was the big thing for day #3! Along with more hot springs, card playing, BIG family lunch and can't forget the group pictures! Aaron brought up his generator and made a screen with a sheet and we watched a movie(Traffic). SO FUN!!

Here are some of the grand kids watching the adults try and get the targets on a tree.

WHAT!?!....this is how you hold a gun!.....Johanna style! LOL


Oh yes the little princess had a stab at it!
GOOOOOO IAN!!
GOOOOO ELIJAH!!!
Me and my girl!
Good morning!! I have a REALLY funny one of Robert but I didn't think he would like me putting it on here!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

REALLY--guns! What happened to the "My kids are never going to play with or have guns?" :) I love to target shoot, hate to hunt. Just make sure those guns are locked up at home!

Jordan said...

I like your gun holding style Jo. I remember when you didn't want your kids around guns ever...haha...oh the crazy ideals we have as new parents :) Looks like you had fun on all your camping trips...glad it wasn't me camping is not my thing.