This post is dedicated to my husband because lets face it, the little things matter, and after 10 years of being together you could forget that...Robert you are pretty good about remembering and I started thinking about all the things you do for me that I am grateful for.
~Turning off the light when it's time for bed and neither one of us wants to get up to do it!
~Making sure the doors are locked at night.
~Singing to the boys before bed.
~Letting the children tackle you when you get home from work...even if you've had a long day.
~Introducing me to double stuffed oreos!
~Bringing home flowers for me just because.
~Helping Elijah with his homework.
~Mowing the lawn.
~Working extra so we can have what we need/want.
~Puting up with my cooking.
~Say I love you every time we are on the phone.
~Tickling my back...EVERY NIGHT!
~Changing diapers!
~Letting me be my crazy self when needs be!
~Going grocery shopping after the kids are in bed because I didn't make it earlier that day.
~Texting me just to say I love you.
~Not caring if the house is a wreck and I look like a wreck when you get home from work.
~Being understanding when I need to rest!
~Making dinner when I don't feel like it...which is a lot!
~Going to work every day!
And being understanding because I can be difficult sometimes! I love you babe, thanks for all you do for me and for the kids!

1 comment:
Thanks Love. Trust me...you deserve it all and more!! I love you too!! Robert
Post a Comment