We went over to G&G Hallenbergers for Christmas Eve. They were singing and playing the piano and Adeline came up to me and said, "Mom I want to sing I Am A Child Of God". How cute is that?! So here she is in all her glory....she did a great job and knew all the words.
Gweny had her way with the rice crispy treat and then got mad when I wanted to clean her up! I would to if I looked that cute wearing my food!
Horace, Micheal, and Robert
To Santa,
From Santa,
Adeline was so excited to get the Tangled doll as she calls her!
Yeah Gweny just wanted food.....notice the orange on her face?!
Thanks G&G for the cool gifts!
The boys asked Santa for a Bey Blade stage and Bey Blades...they literally played it all day!Micheal and Gena came to visit! We haven't seen them in 5 years so it was a real treat! We love you guys! It was so good to spend some time with you!
Playing cards










No comments:
Post a Comment