This is the ONLY way Gweny will walk without holding on to someone...little sinker! She takes this all over the house and makes the vrmm vrmmm sound....someday she will walk on her own. *sigh*
The kids were arguing like crazy so we lined them up and they got it! LOL they thought it was pretty funny....
I knew I could get Gweny's hair into piggies, but she hates me to do her hair...well I forced her to let me today and aren't they cute!
Adeline is a Sunbeam now and she is sooooo excited! When she turned 3 this was one of the things she looked forward too!
A little about Adeline!
*She is such a poser for pics
*loves to sing
*loves to color and read books
*likes her princess's
*likes to make up stories and she is a different age every day
*has lots of friends....made up ones too
*She listens really well and is a good help with Gwendolyn
*can't wait to go to preschool
*learning her letters
*counts to 20 and can recognize her written name
*chooses a different blanket and toy to sleep with every night
*likes her room really dark when going to bed
*wants to be a mom and have 5 girls because she is a girl
*will say, "I'm a door because I'm a door." and so on
*loves to brush moms hair and her own
*loves to dance in her pretty dresses
*She is such a poser for pics
*loves to sing
*loves to color and read books
*likes her princess's
*likes to make up stories and she is a different age every day
*has lots of friends....made up ones too
*She listens really well and is a good help with Gwendolyn
*can't wait to go to preschool
*learning her letters
*counts to 20 and can recognize her written name
*chooses a different blanket and toy to sleep with every night
*likes her room really dark when going to bed
*wants to be a mom and have 5 girls because she is a girl
*will say, "I'm a door because I'm a door." and so on
*loves to brush moms hair and her own
*loves to dance in her pretty dresses
Ian lost his first tooth! I was helping him with his teeth one morning and noticed it was loose...he didn't even realize! LOL He must have really messed with it because it was ready to come out the next day. After the gym one morning it was bothering him and he wanted it out, so we ran over to dad's office and he pulled it out! Ian didn't even make a peep and didn't even notice Robert was done.
All the kids playing so nicely together...well three of them anyway, Elijah was at school! I had to document this moment...they are rare these days!
I bribed the boys into letting me put rubber bands in their hair before we cut it short again! They had a blast with it...until we had to take them out! Adeline just went with the flow!










No comments:
Post a Comment