This is what happens when dad stays home with the sick kids.........
Gweny totally zonked like this on the couch the other day.....
This is how we get the kids to take their medicine!
The boys room was a DISASTER ZONE the other night, Ian was already asleep and Elijah had just gotten into bed. The boys still like us to sing to them at night and it was my turn, I couldn't stand how messy their room was so I cleaned it up and I said to Elijah, "Did you see how long it took me to clean your room?......"Yeah it took you like less than 5 minutes.".........."Yep it did, now why is that?"...........(because it takes them hours!) "because you are used to cleaning it up!".......LOL the little smarty pants. I just laughed and said he was right and kissed him good night.



1 comment:
I commisserate with you on the messy rooms! And it's always at bedtime when I realize just how bad the rooms are. Poor kids...when I'm tired and worn out is not the time for me to find a messy room :)
Your kids are just darling!
Post a Comment