I love the Y!! I have been a member there for almost 3 years now and I feel like it is my second home! Not only do I love the people and the classes they offer but I love their purpose! They aim to strengthen their community and by doing so they offer financial assistance to those who need it! Also they are family oriented and teach our children values and get them interacted while their moms work out not sit in front of a TV or Video games like other gyms....
This year I am volunteering to be a Strong Kids Campaign Captain who helps raise money for the families and children in our community so they too can have a chance to not only live a healthier life, but to be successful as an individual as well! If you would like to donate to this cause let me know and I will get the ball rolling! As little as 5 bucks gets a child a lunch and a swim!
Me and a couple of Zumba buddies and the Strong Kids Campaign kick off!
Some of the Y staff! The Indian and Cowboy are a couple of instructors and they ROCK!!
Shane. One of the directors at the Y
They had free food and games for the kids!





1 comment:
I'll send a donation. Who should I make the check out to?
Post a Comment