My girls looked cute this day and I wanted to capture it before....well before they didn't look so cute anymore...
Gweny wasn't in the mood....she loves to twirl her hair with her fingers..well anyone's hair for that matter! Love the passy, especially when she's teething. We aren't quite sure what to do because she doesn't want us for comfort she wants the passy! Not used to that one. She has been into biting and pulling hair lately too.She still isn' walking, she can she just won't, her knew thing is that when she sneezes and big snot goes down to her mouth she hurries and sucks it in....GROSS!! You would think by #4 you had pretty much seen it all, well Gweny is full of surprises!! 

Adeline is my little she devil as of late.......the terrible, I mean terrific 3's are upon us!! Lately it's, "Can I play for like 8 more minutes?" She loves playing with her babies and barbies.....who would've thought! At least she has brothers that will play with those too, although they won't tell you that! She loves to comb her hair "straight" because it's longer that way. She always wants me to do her hair straight....I keep telling her there is no way because she has beautiful curly hair and everyone loves it! She can't wait to go to preschool next year...well the way she talks you would think she is in school right now. "At my school......My teacher......my friends at school...... She is my good helper and she is really good with her sister!
We love our girls and are so happy they are in our family!



1 comment:
What little beauties! Gwenny is getting soo big- and I love both of their darling curls.
Post a Comment