Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Warm Fuzzy's

So I am trying to get my kids to be nice to one another withOUT me asking them or telling them too...sometimes it seams like a task that won't happen. If I caught them doing something nice to one another I would tell them and then award them with a warm fuzzy. They had to earn 20 of them and then they could choose mom or dad to got out on a date with them of their choice. Adeline choose dad to take her to Tangled. They were both really excited and it was so cute to see! Now the boys are more determined to get their 20 warm fuzzy's!
Adeline liked this scene in the movie so she choose this picture. Robert said that when the princess was singing Adeline turned to him and said, "When I get bigger I am going to sing like her." So sweet! Good job princess.....keep up the kindness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert said...

Thanks for a great time Adeline! You are my beautiful princess! Love, Dad