Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random happenings

These were probably some of the best things I have bought for my kids! They were bought about 6 years ago and have been used many many many times! I love to see my girls play kitchen and I LOVE to remember back when my boys were these ages doing the same thing....well they weren't quit as homey!
Check out that AWESOME sand which Adeline made for me! Top Chief right there!!!
Elijah finally started Piano lessons a week ago......I am soooo excited for this! Now we just have to get a piano because this organ won't do....He is doing really well. I will have to say, it is weird watching a left handed kid learn to play the piano!
Gwendolyn acts like a dog every once and awhile! I love it!! Here she is fetching a ball for Adeline!
This is how Adeline wanted to eat her breakfast one morning......hee hee!
Gwendolyn was "helping" me make pancakes!
Yes I knew she had the stamp....I just thought she was stamping paper.......guess not!
Ian was missing in action the other day so I finally called out to him. He told me to come here.....this is what I found! Pretty cool Ian......he wanted a picture of it..hahahaha well duuuuhhh!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

The chef is so happy! I loved all the pics. Glad Elijah likes piano and Ian is very clever.