Friday, November 25, 2011

Coaching Y-Ball

Elijah's basketball team this year didn't have a coach so at the last minute I volunteered and I am soooo glad I did! Brings back soooo many memories! I love coaching this age and I love being called COACH!! It has always been a passion of mine.....I have 9 on my team this year and they all are so great! I love watching them grow as a basketball player and I LOVE watching them love the game as well! Nothings better than watching their face light up when that ball goes into the hoop! They named themselves the Preditors and these boys couldn't be cuter! I love it!

I have decided that there are 3 most favoritists names that I love..Mommy, Love(by my husband) and coach!!


Elijah, Kolby, Patrick, Shane, MJ, Connor, Bryce, Jacob, Nicholas
They played AWESOME at their last game, we only had 6 players so they were very tired at the end, but they played so well as a team and scored 27 points!! Elijah had at least half the points, a few blocks, a couple steals, some rebounds...ya I am a proud momma/coach!!

No comments: