Friday, November 25, 2011

Stawberry Cork Cake.......

Well that's how Gweny says it anyway! Adeline turned 4 and she really wanted a strawberry short cake birthday party! I wanted to make her invitations(I should have put a picture of strawberry short cake on there, but I forgot!) But anywho I still thought they turned out cute!

Adeline decorated her room for the party!

The table


Grandma Thomas made Adeline's outfit! So cute she loves it!! Thanks mom you rocked it once again!!


My mom helped me make all those poof ball things too! I know she's awesome....and she is allll mine, well and Jordan's too! HAHA
Halle was the best balloon popper ever!!

I love her cute little "blow out the candles" face.
Adeline wanted the party cake mix and then my mom and I tried to decorate the cake! I think my mom was wearing more frosting then the cake was! HAHAHA



Andi, Halle, Addy, Megan
She got polly pocket from Halle, Hello kitty bag, strawberry painting book and movie from Andi, remote control strawberry car from Megan, and a Furr real pet from Us and Grandma and Grandpa Thomas. WOW she is set! Thanks everyone for coming and spending the day with Adeline!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

At first I thought you really couldn't spell and then I read the caption! It is cute how Gweny says it. It was a fun party -- thanks for inviting me.

Amy Jo Tucker said...

Oh my, I love that picture of Halle on the balloon, haha you are good to catch that right at the right moment! hehe Way to go! Hilarious. Looks like such a cute party! Wish I could have gotten off my bed to check Halle's outfit! haha And I love those poofs!! Teach me how to make them! Looks like a fun party! Cute!

Connie said...

Oh my gosh! I finally remembered to check out your blog. SO CUTE! The party deco is adorable, you and your momma are very creative!I am so glad she had such a good bday!