Saturday, December 24, 2011

Elijah Turns 9!

Elijah came up to me this year and asked if he could have a friend birthday party and have it be Beyblade theme. How could I say no to that....and that he hasn't had one for about 5 years.

They had a tournament for the first hour of the party...I had to convince them to do some other things, like.....

Ian was so into his battles and was so excited to beat Elijah for the Grand Champion status!
Beyblade battle participants...Shepard, Riley, Kaleb, Shane, Abraham, Hayden, and of course his brother!
Onto the bubble blowing contest! HAHAHA I got some good laughs here!


Then the yummy cake! I was planning on buying Elijah a cake because lets face it, mine aren't that cute, but Elijah said I make the best cakes and he wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! How sweet is that.....under 2 bucks too!

I received some great presents too. A remote control car, tornado beyblade, beyblade, nerf gun, paper airplane making kit, and an airplane thing....Happy bday Buddy....love you!

No comments: