Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gwendolyn turned 2

When Gwen woke up this morning we made a big deal that is was her birthday! She was also told that the passy fairy came and took all the passy's away because she is a big girl now!

The girls watching a cartoon while I make Gweny's birthday cake!
She was soooo excited! "Birthday Me!" is what she would say all day! Soo cute!
Time to blow out the candles!! Love those little cheeks!
Now for the gifts! We were at FredMeyer the other day and she saw this dog or "goggy" and HAD to hold it! It was way soft and smelled great too...you can heat it up, has some herbs in it!! Anyway I went to put it back and she was NOT having it so I bought it for her birthday gift...she forgot about it, but when she saw it again she said, "Uhhh MY GOGGY, look mommy my Goggy!"
She got a carriage from G&G Thomas! WOW big hit with all 4 kids!
So now she is a big girl with a big personality and we love her to pieces!! I am enjoying her toddler years to the fullest! She is full of love and a smile that will take your breath away and make you want to sqeeeeeze her so tight! Onto the potty training!! We love you Gwendolyn!!

No comments: