She is so precious! I can't wait to see the photos you take. I am jealous that you are so good at photography. Slip me some tips! :) I can't believe it has already been 5 days! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Seriously, she's adorable!! I'm excited to see her as she gets older, I'm sure she's going to have those brilliant blue eyes like the rest of you. :) Congrats!!
3 comments:
She is so precious! I can't wait to see the photos you take. I am jealous that you are so good at photography. Slip me some tips! :) I can't believe it has already been 5 days! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Seriously, she's adorable!! I'm excited to see her as she gets older, I'm sure she's going to have those brilliant blue eyes like the rest of you. :) Congrats!!
Johanna - good work! I can't wait to see and hold her!
Post a Comment