




Ok so this was a weird one. Here we go....
8:00am-My water broke.(11-16-07)
8:30am-Arrive at the Hospital
NOT IN LABOR YET!
3:00pm-NOTICE THE TIME scraped my membrains to see if I would go into Labor...
STILL NOTHING!!
4:00pm-Started the Pitocin to put me into Labor
6:10pm-FINALLY IN LABOR
7:15-Mid-wife suggested to change my labor position becuase she could tell I was very close.
7:25-Suggested I should go to the bathroom...
7:34-Ready to push!
7:36-Here she is!! WOOHOO!
4 comments:
She is such a cutie! I can't wait to hold her.
Congratulations Jo!!!!! She looks sooooo good. Her skin is perfect and beautiful. The boys look beyond thrilled to have a little sister. I am so happy that everything went so well! Is Adeline a family name? I have never heard of it before.... So fun! Congrats again girlfriend.
Hip Hip Hooray!
She's beautiful.
she is so super cute, congratulations!!!! you did it and a girl!!!
Post a Comment