Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby Update!

I went to the Doctor yesturday and I am at a 3 1/2 and 70% for those of you who know what that means. I asked her if she would strip my membrains and she said, Do you want to have this baby tomorrow?! YES I would, BUT my family is sick so I am going to wait it out so the baby can come home to a healthy family! So we are still in the "waiting game" mode. Everyone at the gym thinks I am crazy for still going...=) maybe I am! Hopefully next time I post it will be pics of our new little girl!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I can't wait to see pictures of my new niece!!!

Davenports said...

I called your house this morning and thought I was talking to you but it turned out to be your Mama....she said you were in the hospital having that little girl. I'm so excited for you. How crazy that your first baby was a week early...your second a week late...and your third, RIGHT on time! Congrats and hopefully it's not too long and painful for you. I can't wait to see who she looks like.