Sunday, April 27, 2008

The CAST

Well after going from one place to another Ian FINALLY got his cast on! At first Ian said he wanted pink...I told the doctor to show Ian ALL the colors and this is what he ended up with. The doctor said his arm looks really good and straight so they are going to take the cast off in 3 weeks and go from there! I can not believe how easily Ian has adapted with his arm in a cast...doesn't slow him down a bit.

Waiting for the doctor...




Getting the cast on!



He is not a big fan of the sling...hasn't warn it since...

3 comments:

Davenports said...

Well I'm glad that he got blue instead of pink. That's much more manly!!! So Tanner and Him have matching arms now....minus the hard cast at this point. He was playing on the slide at the park after Carson's t-ball game and fell off and fractured his wrist...same arm as Ian's, opposite arm of his broken collar bone. This happening almost EXACTLY 6 weeks after his collar bone incident. Great huh? We took him to the urgent care and they put a hard splint on him like Ian's and sent the referral over to the fracture clinic just like last time. So we are waiting for them to call us to get in to see if he needs a real cast of if he can just go the 6 weeks with the hard splint. I tell you...this kid is driving me CRAZY!!!!! I think I'm going to wrap him in bubble wrap for the next 2 years at least!!! AHHHH!!! This better not turn in to some sort of 6 weeks deal! Hope Ian heels fast!!! And Tanner too!! We'll have to get pictures of them together with their casts!

Jenni said...

Poor little guy, You and Bethany and your boys! Sheesh! :) I love that last bw pic with a tad of color, way cute!

Jordan said...

Give Ian a big hug for me...poor little guy. I have a gift for him fo rhis birthday but I forgot to give it to mom. I will have to mail it.