Having friends is such a blessing and I am greatful for the ones I have! Bethany's younger boy broke his arm as well...the same one! Go figure...it's nice to be able to talk to another mom that is going through the same thing at the same time! It won't be the last time either I am sure!

I hope you don't mind I copied this collage off of your blog?!
1 comment:
it is so nice to have some one who know what you are going through huh?! Although though I'm not sure I have anyone that I can't talk to about my kids bodily waste not in the toilet problem!!!!! LOL!!! I really hope it's just a faze! I'm glad you copied the collage...It was meant for you too. I'll try to get the ones of Addy done soon...I know I said today but I'm just too dang tired after my work out and everything I did. I haven't been to bed on time in the last couple of days so tonight I HAVE to get to bed at a decent hour. I hope Ian's arm heals fast! And Tanner's too! LOL!
Post a Comment