Friday, May 23, 2008

Addy is 6 months old already

This picture was taken 3-29-08...I forgot I had it, thought it was cute!

Anyway I can't believe Adeline is 6 months already! Here are some of the things she is doing:
-No more nursing for her...to many teeth, OUCH!
-Working on cutting her 5th and 6th teefers!!
-No more passy.
-Takes 2 naps a day.
-When eating she takes 6 oz.
-Goes to sleep on her own.
-SLEEPS through the NIGHT!!!! WOOHOOOO
-Addy saying dadadadada...LOVE IT!!
-She still laughs at her brothers.
-Adeline can pull herself onto her belly from a sitting position, not to graceful and funny to watch!
-She is starting to push herself with her feet when she is on her belly.
-Still very easy going...LOVE THAT!
-Has her first diaper rash.. =(
-When holding onto your fingers she can pull herself into a standing position.
-Is getting more hair!
-Loves to sit in the grass...weird!
-Addy will grind her teeth together sometimes.
-Loves to cuddle! Especially with her stuffed animals.
-Addy is starting NOT to go to everyone...I think she has hurt some of my YW's feelings... =(
-Adeline is perfectly content sitting in her brothers room watching them play.
-She is starting to rotate herself all over the floor.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I like both of your new page headers. I can't wait to see Addy, she is such a doll!