
I know these things never compensate for all that you put up with, having 4 children and all,but you deserve at least this.
Johanna, thank you for all that you do for our family. You are a great mother! We would live in chaos without you. We truly love and appreciate all that you are and all that you do! We love you. Happy Mother's Day!
6 comments:
This is my husband attempting to score some brownie points!! So...where are the brownies?!?!?
Yeah, where are the brownies?
ACTIONS always speak louder than words!
What?! I was actually just attempting to say Happy Mothers Day. There was definitely no other motive.
You guys are funny. Maybe it's better that there aren't any brownies...I never have any self-control with sweets in the house. But then again, that picture of the cookies looked very yummy, Robert...Can't blame the people for wanting more....=)
Robert does make some pretty good brownies...maybe he can make some when I come up there...yummy!
Hope you had a good mother's day. As for the pictures of my kids...I just used my white back drop and then whited it out. I wish they all would have turned out as good as that one of my 3. Oh well. I'd love to do your kids...just let me know when.
Post a Comment