Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NILMDTS

For those of you who don't know I became a volunteer photographer for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization. It is an organization that has only been around for 3 years and has around 6,000 members. We as infant remembrance photographers, volunteer our time and talents to taking pictures for the families that have lost an infant. It is AMAZING!!!!

I have had 4 calls and finally got to go and do a session with an amazing hispanic family. You could feel the love they had for one another for the sweet spirit that was no longer with them. She was a beautiful 38 week old that had a cord accident. On the way to the hospital I prayed for stregnth that I would be able to keep myself together to capture these presious memories that will help this family heal! The Lord blessed me with that stregnth and I had an unforgetable experience. I am so honored to be able to provide this service to those families in need.

Thank you to my family for your support in letting me be a part of this beautiful work!
This video tells about the organization. Once you watch it you will understand where I get the LOVE and DESIRE to do what I do! Enjoy!

No comments: