Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little happenings with the Hallenberger's

My friend did this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea. These are just a few of the things we have been up to around here.
This is one of the things I love about Robert! When he play his guitar and the piano. The kids love it too! This was Addy's first time hearing it...she loves to listen to Daddy play.


We went to some water falls a few Sunday's back. Aren't they cute!

For being such a lady she does not eat like one!!


I burnt my babies.. =( We went to a birthday party that had swimming. I didn't have my sunscreen (that someone took out of the car) and no one else had sun screen either. I thought they would be ok because they had a base tan, mommy was wrong. They were good sports and LOVED the aloe on their backs!


This was Elijah's baseball team. Aren't they silly!

3 comments:

I'm Kitty! said...

Is Elijah in that baseball picture?

Kim said...

I wondered the same thing as "I'm Kitty", I couldn't tell which one was Elijah in that team pix. :) I LOVE the guitar pictures. Those are AWESOME. The kids at the park are absolutely adorable too!! And poor sunburned babies. Now they will definitely be tan. :)

Hallenbergers said...

HA! I wondered if you would be able to tell which one was Elijah since you can't see his face very well. He is third from the right!