Yes it is true. We are heading to Boise Idaho where Robert can finish...continue his college education at Boise State. We have excepted a apartment management position and will be co-managing a 168 unit complex, phew that's a big one so wish us luck! We will miss the great northwest, especially having grandma and grandpa so close....also now my sista is up here...=( We are looking forward to our new adventure and I am looking forward for Robert getting done with school! We will miss our friends and ward terribly. Don't worry, we will be back to torment you, or storm in on you with a plate of goodies!!
We love you guys!
7 comments:
That sounds like a big managing job, yikes! I am sure you will do great. When is the big move? It looks like boxes are already out and the planning has began. good luck :)
How sad and EXCITING! Let's concentrate on the exciting...
You'll have to say Hi to Emily for me. How are the boys taking it? And yes, good luck on that managing job. We all know you'll do great though, cause that's just how you are.
Johanna,
That's a bummer that you're moving farther away- but now I have another excuse to visit Boise. I still want to get you to take some pictures of my rascals : )
We're so sad you're moving! Love the picture of the boys in the box. I hope you come and visit often! We'll be sure to call if we're driving through Boise at normal hours. :)
So sad, I concur.
Wow, that sounds like a big job! When are you moving? I would love to see you before you leave if there is time, my phone number is 503-352-9647
I am going to miss you! I have been meaning to hang out with you for ever! And take pictures of us! I look at your pics all the time and are amazed at how good they are. Good luck with everything. I hope everything works out for you guys! Take care :-).
Post a Comment