Wednesday, September 17, 2008

10 Months Old

Isn't she the cutest thing ever! Addy has been such a joy...here are some things she is doing at 10 months old!
****HER HAIR IS LONG ENOUGH TO PUT BOWS IN IT!!!!!
*Standing by herself
*2-3 bottles a day
*1-2 naps a day
*Still only 8 teeth
*Will walk by pushing something infront of her
*Say HI to everyone she sees
*Is starting to understand sign language and will sign more, please, and all done.
*Says HOT, Up, Momma, Dadda
*LOVE to play chace with her brothers
*Is always smiling...
*Loves her baths
*Can eat and eat and eat and eat...especially if it grapes!



4 comments:

Jordan said...

She is adorable, I love the bottom one she looks just like your baby pics!

A Cheatham said...

I just LOVE her she is sooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinking adorable!

Benj and Melinda said...

I cannot believe she is 10 months! Time flies and she is super cute.