
LOL Our sweet boy Ian had to go to Time Out! We told him he was done and to come down stairs...he came down but still did not want to talk to us so he went over to this corner...we were eating dinner and a couple of minutes went by and I thought, " Man, he is being quiet..." well this is what we found! Silly boy, runs himself ragged during the day, I can't get him to take a nap at a normal time...Oh well life is good!
4 comments:
Okay, it's been waaaaay too long!!! Congrats on the move, the new job, the adorable kids, and your golf cart! :D Talk about a job perk! I'm glad life is treating you so well and that you are happy. You are a person I will always love and miss. I particularly love your zest and love of life. :) You're awesome! Well, good luck with everything, I can't even BEGIN to imagine what managing 100+ apartments is like.
Wow, what is it like to have 2 kids go to school during the day, crazy! Timeout always seems to be the best napping spot.
Ian, you are such a big boy. I hope you like school. Grandma and Grandpa miss you.
I miss teenie eenie!
Post a Comment