Because It's Fun to Remember
My friend Jessica tagged me on her blog with this post about remembering our spouses. I haven't seen this one yet so let the fun begin!
What is his name? Robert James Hallenberger
Nicknames? Rob, bobby, bob, honey, babe(those 2 are mine)
How long have you been married? 7 years at the end of June!
How long did you date? 10 months
How old is he? He just turned 32.
How did you meet?
On a blinde date when I was attending Ricks and he was working! Thanks Lindsey!
Where did you go on your first date?
We went on a group date canoeing. Robert wasn't really that interested in going and I said what the heck! He didn't talk to much and I am a social butterfly so in the car ride to the river I didn't really even talk to him. When we got there I accidently called him John...oops! We still hit off of though!
How long have you been together? 8 years!! Phew....
Who eats more? With no question ME!!!
Who eats more sweets?
We both are guilty of that. Actually he eats more...then brings them home... >(
Who said I love you first?
He did FINALLY...little stinker, just get on with it I thought!
Who is taller? Robert, by about 4 inches.
Who sings better?
LOL we actually both sing alright. We sound good together too!
Who does the laundry?
That would be me! AND YES I DRIED A BLUE PEN AND RUIEND SOME CLOTHES, but I'm not bitter..
Who does the dishes? Both of us, but me more.
Who pays the bills? Me, for sure.
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have that responsibility yet...WOOHOOO!!
Who cooks dinner? LOL We are even going there...
Who drives when you are together? Robert....now that we drive the golf cart around the property he is letting me do more of the driving...Thanks Babe!
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Robert. He's very humble and always good about that, saying he was even in the wrong when it was just me (see question above.)
Whose parents do you see most? Well it was mine. Now we are closer to his so it will probably be his.
Who kissed who first? LOL NIKE BABE!(inside joke)
Who proposed?
Robert! He proposed on New Years Eve on the grounds of the Boise Temple!
Who is more sensitive? Robert.
Who has more friends?
Me.
Who has more siblings? Robert by 19!
Who wears the pants?
Um the momma. At least that is what he tells everyone!
Thanks for an exciting 8 years babe!
That was fun! Now I tagg Jordan, Bethany, and Kim!
4 comments:
That's cute to hear about you guys. :) I have actually done this one though a few months back on my blog... Thanks for the tag though! :)
Oh...why didnt you tag me??? Oh my I dont have a husband! LOL
Abby I hope you read this again, I need your blog address again!
Yeah glad you found me! And sister move by me and we can be hair buddies! Oh and robert has 17 brothers and sisters?!!?
Post a Comment